- Home >
- Our Network
Associations as close to the field as possible
Reseau Entreprendre brings together associations of business owners eager to contribute to the success of future entrepreneurs seeking to start up, or take over a business creating significant new jobs and wealth within their area.
Mission of the Reseau Entreprendre associations
- To bring together experienced entrepreneurs in each region to advise, guide, and support business starters and buyers.
- To put new entrepreneurs on the road to success by providing :
- Mentoring from an experienced entrepreneur
- Discussions and assistance from other entrepreneurs
- Facilitated access to funding and banks
- Integration of laureates into the economic fabric.
- To offer financial support
to laureates through loans on trust.
Financial organisation of the Réseau Entreprendre associations
Associations function independently with their operating budget covered mainly by member contributions as business
owners pay a fee in addition to volunteering their time for mentoring.
The loans on trust granted to the laureates are funded by banks, local authorities, the "Caisse des Dépôts" (French governmental financial institution), donors, and other institutions.
Structural organisation of the Reseau Entreprendre associations
Each Reseau Entreprendre association is overseen by:
- An operational team headed by a Director at local level.
- A Board of Directors and an Executive Committee made up of entrepreneurs, chaired
by a Chairman at central level.